Beach House Suite 2 – $3,675
$4,575 – June, July & August
934 Lakeshore Rd., Burlington, Ontario.
This stunning, newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired home is located just minutes from downtown Burlington on the beautiful beaches of Lake Ontario. The Waterfront Trail is located on the doorstep of the beautifully landscaped backyard.
The exterior of this two (2) bedroom semi-detached property is clad in cedar shingles and board and batten, and features:
- Principle bedroom with king bed offers lake views and sitting area with a HDTV above an eco-friendly, bio-fuel fireplace
- Second bedroom has a king size bed (twin beds are an option) and a full wall of closet/storage space
- Two bathrooms both finished with marble floors and classic subway tiles. The downstairs bathroom features a unique “fold-away” glass shower while upstairs features a tub with integrated shower and conveniently located washer and dryer under a large granite counter.
- Beautifully appointed open concept main floor boasts a floor to ceiling fireplace as the central focal point.
- Chrome, white leather and sparkling chandeliers marry beautifully with the more classic paneled walls and custom stair rails.
- Apartment is accessed through a beautifully appointed vestibule.
- A “Nautical theme” continues in the unique railing and spindles that lead to the upper floor
- HDTV/blue ray DVD on an articulating arm can be viewed from either the living room or kitchen.
- Kitchen with high end stainless appliances, gas stove and white and grey granite counter tops and peninsula eating area with sliding glass door to outdoor deck with natural gas barbecue
$3,675.00 – $4,575 (June, July & August) per month inclusive of all utilities – heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No Smoking. First and last plus credit card authorization as a security deposit. One time $300 cleaning/laundry fee required.
Up to the discretion of the owner, pets may be allowed. Additional fees apply.