Lakeside House Suite 5 – $3,175
432 Burlington Avenue, Burlington, Ontario
This beautiful Victorian Building is situated in the Burlington downtown core steps to Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery and Joseph Brant Museum. Easy access to highways and GO Transit.
This newly renovated two bedroom flat on the 2nd floor includes:
- 1 Bedroom with a luxurious King bed
- 1 bedroom with a luxurious Queen bed
- Flat screen TV in living room with DVD Player
- Electric fireplace
- Gorgeous modern kitchen features quartz countertops and new Stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Modern and cheerful living room and dining room
- Private balcony with entrance to the flat and walkdown to the parking lot.
- 1 x 4 piece main bath with Quartz counters
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Wireless internet and digital TV
- High grade laminate and ceramic floors throughout
- Private onsite parking for 1 car. (additional spots available, charges may apply)
- Shared fenced-in side yard with garden, patio and BBQ
- Air Conditioning
- Single car garage available (additional charges may apply)
$3,175 per month inclusive of all utilities – heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No Smoking. First and last month’s plus a security/damage deposit. One time $250 cleaning/laundry fee required.
Up to the discretion of the owner, pets may be allowed. Additional fees apply.